Hire a Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna and give you baby a luxurious, safe ride!
$50.00 — $219.00
Afterpay available! Book now, pay later in 4 easy instalments
Hire Price includes:
- Rigid ISOFIX Base
- Free Professional Installation
- Fitting Certificate as required for hospital discharge
- Add a set of Bugaboo PRAM ADAPTORS to create a travel system
- Extra base available for hire for your second car
|| 6 months
Features of the Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna baby capsule for hire include:
- Patented Tailor tech memory foam offers ultimate side impact security
- 7-step Adjustable head-support for perfect fit and optimal safety
- Use up to 12 months of age (or until the child’s shoulders reach the upper height marker)
- Simple and intuitive design for easy with successful connection indicators
- Rigid isofix base connection for optimal safety
- Merino wool baby insert for optimal climate control
- Compliant with standard AS/NZS 1754
- Designed to combine pram and car seat in safety and style
- Lightweight shell with ergonomic carry handle
- Signature Bugaboo canopy with mesh peek-a-boo
- Designed to match your Bugaboo pram.
- ‘smart visor’ for restful sleeps and UPF 50+ protection
- Removable & washable Oeko-Tex certified fabrics
- Also compatible with UPPAbaby, Joolz, iCandy, Baby Jogger, Thule, Mountain Buggy and more using the brand matching adaptor.
What is iSofix?
iSofix is an installation method used to install child restraints in motor vehicles.
Under AS/NZS 1754, there are two types of iSofix installation systems legally able to be sold and used in Australia, being Rigid Connectors or Flexible Connectors. These connectors are designed to connect to 2 iSofix Anchorage points located at the bottom of a vehicle’s rear seats. The iSofix systems are designed to simplify the installation process for carers, therefore reducing the risk of incorrect installation of child restraints and reducing the risk of injury to infants or children in the event of an accident.
Why Rigid Connectors?
The Rigid Connectors allow for:
A more secure and firm installation in the car. The colour based locking indicators will go green once the base is correctly locked into place. Coupled with the anchor strap the child restraint will be securely installed and provide greater safety for infants.
A faster installation making a transfer from vehicles easier for busy carers.
A more error free option when using iSofix to install a child restraint, as there are no additional adjustments required when connecting to the anchorage points. Unlike the flexible iSofix Connectors that require users to adjust strap lengths which in some cases may not tighten sufficiently. The TurtleKlik Rigid Connectors will indicate green when correctly locked into place giving parents and carers peace of mind.
Use from birth – 12 months approx
Product Dimensions: Seat Dimensions seat (cm): L 70 x W 43.3 x H59
With base: L 73.5 x W 43.3 x H 66.4 cm
All our hire items are carefully cleaned according to the manufacturer’s instructions and care is taken not to use astringent or allergenic cleaning products. Capsules, carseats and boosters etc are stripped off all fabrics and accessories on return, safety checked by a restraint fitter and all parts are hot washed, sundried and put back together by an accredited restraint fitter to ensure the integrity of the restraint.
One of our accredited child restraint fitters examines each returned capsule individually and are trained to recognise any signs the capsule could have been misused, in an accident or any attempt at repair or replacement of parts have been applied or replaced during the previous hire term. Any capsule with any recognised issue is destroyed on the spot by having the harness cut off completely with scissors and discarded.
Most babies will fit into their capsules until they are about 6 months of age. If your baby did outgrow their capsule please just notify the office and we will replace your capsule with an appropriate rear facing carseat for the remaining term of your hire free of charge.